The First Pitch XL Pitching Machine
First Pitch XL Heavy Duty Combo Baseball & Softball Pitching Machine This is a Real Ball Pitching Machine With a 5 Yr Warranty!
Remember 14 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & 5 Year Warranty for residential use and a Full One Year Warranty for Team and or Commercial use. WOW!
First Pitch XL pitching machine throws Baseballs plus 11 and 12 inch Softballs. All parts included. Nothing more to buy. Will throw any type of ball. Stitched, Dimple, even foam balls for indoor practice.
Note: Using Pitching Machine dimpled balls give you much better performance.
What is the difference between the First Pitch original and the First Pitch XL Pitching Machines?
Both of these machines have the same motor and controller and for the most part are all most the same. There are three basic differences. 1. The original pitching machine has two sets of legs, one for baseball and one set for softball. The XL has legs that adjust so that only one set of legs is required. 2. While the original will tip forward for ground balls and back for high arc pitches, the XL will tip further back to throw pop flies. 3. The XL pitching machine has a 360-degree swivel feature for more versatile fielding practice. It all depends on what kind of pitching you want to train with.
This pitching machine as a fully enclosed Motor for ultimate durability as well as a Ultra Precision Balanced Wheel. No Automotive type balancer comes close. The First Pitch XL pitching machine has Pivoting Legs for Baseball or Softball height settings. This XL baseball pitching machine and softball pitching machine tips down for ground Balls and all the way up for pop ups. Quad surface clamping allows you to lock in the height or set the tension for rapid movement in fielding practice. Ratcheting clamp handles allow for comfortable positioning.
There is a 360 Degree swivel feature that makes this pitching machine ideal for fielding practice. A 1/3 HP Motor with oversize shaft and bearing means more strength and durability, and is less prone to damage. At First Pitch Pitching Machines no off the shelf motor will do, we use only the best so you get up to 80 mph confirmed with radar at 60 Feet. Speed is clearly marked on the Dial. A heavy duty 1′ power cord is used so it won’t get ripped out of the machine.
The XL Pitching Machine has a contoured ball track, a First Pitch Exclusive. You also get a unheard of Five Year top to bottom Warranty, No outs. Your machine will last for years. But if something happens, We Fix it Free. Your warranty is transferable if you should decide to sell your Pitching Machine before your warranty is up.
The tire has had a Lifetime Ultra precision Tire balancing. The First Pitch XL pitching machine only weighs 60 pounds. The Ball feed tubes lock in with positioning pins and a large locking knob. You have a slotted skid plate height adjustment for easy set up and quick change over. The large permanently lubricated and sealed bearings will not wear out, so they never need replacing.
As with all First Pitch Pitching Machine Products, this XL pitching machine is in Stock ready to Ship within 48 hours Monday through Fridays. We ship to anywhere in the continental and for a fee, beyond. US. Made in the USA, Greenfield, MN.
When you invest in a pitching machine, you want to be sure it won’t let you down. We are a reputable company that takes care of you with spare parts and warranty parts and repairs.
Features of the First Pitch XL Pitching Machine
- 1/3 HP U.S. made motor with over sized shaft and bearing. For longer life and greater stability.
2. All metal construction with aluminum frame and steel base.
3. Heavy gauge aluminum legs with simple one-handed installation and removal.
4. Contoured skid plate for greater accuracy and longer ball life.
5. Simple “no tools required” switch from a baseball pitching machine to a softball pitching machine and back in seconds.
6. 3/16” steal motor casing.
7. Rubber “Feet” for greater stability on any surface.
8. Full size Pitching Machine tire provides long life and minimal wear on balls.
9. Fully enclosed control panel with 0 through 8 speed dial representing 0 through 80 mph pitching speed.
10. Precision dampening lock allows for easy angle adjustments and locks machine setting during use.
11. Spring-loaded pivot point allows for smooth pitching adjustments.
12. Legs pivot within machine to sit lower for softball pitching and higher for baseball pitching with one set of legs.
13. Full 360-degree swivel for great fielding practice.
14. Ground balls to pop flies and everything in between with this great First Pitch Pitching Machine.
Add Softball and or Baseball Pitching Machine Balls to your order… Pitching Machine Balls
Remember Our 14 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & 5 Year Warranty for residential use and a Full One Year Warranty for Commercial use. WOW!
First Pitch is a great company, and warrants the operability of your pitching machine for 5 full years for residential and non-commercial use, and for 1 full year for commercial use from the date of purchase. This warranty covers all mechanical and electrical parts against manufacturers defect or premature failure during reasonable normal use. Commercial use is defined as Batting cage or training facility for hire. Schools and leagues are considered non-commercial use.
Sachetti Sports is proud to bring you the XL Baseball Pitching Machine and the XL Softball Pitching Machine Combo. Proudly made right here in the USA in Minnesota.